Supercritical fluid extraction (SFE) is a strong green separation technique. Supercritical CO2 extraction uses CO 2 as a solvent. Supercritical CO 2 fluid has a large density and dielectric constant, and the solubility of the material is large. Pressure and temperature Therefore, the change rapidly changes, not only the solubility of certain substances is selective, but also the separation of solvents and extracts.
Compared with the conventional separation method, it has the characteristics of low extraction temperature, high selectivity, high efficiency, low energy consumption and no pollution. It is especially suitable for the extraction of fat-soluble, high-boiling, heat-sensitive substances, and can also be used for the fineness of different components. Separation. Widely used in the pharmaceutical, food industry, health care products, cosmetics, perfumes and other industries.
Small trials, comprehensive testing of the design and manufacture of supercritical extraction equipment, we have accumulated a great deal of experience in research and products for about ten years. Various supercritical extraction device models have become stereotyped system products with reasonable structure, safe and reliable, and easy to load and unload materials. The optimized design of sealing structure and special sealing material is more reliable and durable; double safety protection system design; measurement by CO2 cycle; temperature, flow and pressure process parameters are controlled by digital display, easy to operate and high degree of automation. The products of the supercritical extraction unit are designed for remote control and comply with (GMP) standards.
Characteristics of supercritical CO2 extraction unit
• Low critical temperature for extraction and purification of heat sensitive compounds.
• Provides an inert environment to avoid product oxidation and effective extract content.
• Fast extraction, non-toxic, non-flammable, safe to use, no pollution to the environment.
• No solvent residue, no nitrates and heavy metal ions.
• The pressure ring for the extraction kettle can be opened quickly; the O-ring is imported for a period of more than 4 months.
• CO2 can be used for cycling.
• Can be designed and manufactured in accordance with (GMP) standards.
• The pressure stabilization system of the extraction kettle uses an inlet back pressure valve.
• Controlled by a computerized automatic control system (temperature, pressure, flow).
• All valves of the equipment are specially heat treated for durability.
Tags: CO2 supercritical fluid extraction device, co2 extraction machines in slovakia, supercritical c02 extraction machine cost, prinsip supercritical fluid extraction