Supplement of CO2
Supplement of C02 refers to the process of supplementing CO2 from the outdoor cryogenic storage tank C301 to the CO2 storage tank C302 through the CO2 transfer pump P501.
a) The participating equipments are:
1) outdoor storage tank C301;
2) outdoor pump P501;
3) condenser E401;
4) C02 storage tank C302;
5) Cold water circulation system CW;
6) Connected pipes and valves;
b) CO2 supplementary route: outdoor cryogenic storage tank C301 → CO2 transfer pump P501 → condenser E401 → CO2 storage tank C302;
c) CO2 supplemental operating procedures:
1) Start the cold water system (CW) according to 4.2.1;
2) According to the flow chart open the manual valve from the outdoor cryogenic storage tank C301 to the CO2 storage tank C302;
3) Start the CO2 transfer pump P501;
4) observe the CO2 tank C302 to an ideal level after stopping the outdoor pump P501;
5) According to the flow chart close the manual valve from the outdoor cryogenic tank C301 to the CO2 tank C302.
d) Calculation of CO2 supplementation time
CO2 transfer pump P501: flow rate 1m3/h; CO2 storage tank C302: volume 4 m3, actual flow rate of P501 is about 80%. Therefore, the time required for half the liquid level of the intermediate storage tank C302 is: 2/0.8=2.5h;
In actual operation the actual time may be longer due to environmental and other factors.
Tags: cbd extraction equipment, co2 extraction machine wholesale, co2 extraction machine south africa, cbd extract