SCFE Workshop Operation Rules
- The environment should be clean and items tidy. Safe passage is clear without any obstacles.
- Good ventilation in the workshop should be guaranteed to avoid workers’ lack of oxygen led by high CO2 density.
- Chloride ion content in the water used in this system should not be more than 25mg/L, PH value 6.5~8.5 and TDS value not more than 300.
- Overall power needed for this system is 650Kw/380V three-phase electricity. User should guarantee system power distribution demand for extraction workshop.
- CO2 fluid used for the equipment should meet the requirement of food grade CO2 standard. CO2 volume fraction is not less than 99.9%.
- If steam heating is adopted for the equipment, user should provide saturated steam 0.5~0.7MPa, 550~600kg/h.
Tags: 700L×3 Supercritical Extraction Equipment Workshop Operation Rules,supercritical co2 extraction of coal, co2 cannabis extraction equipment, co2 extraction equipment cbd near me
Company: Tradematt (Henan) Industry Co., Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
Name: Anna Ma